Treat Yourself To Some Relaxing Therapy With A Touch Of Elegance By Using The JNH Lifestyles 2 Person Far Infrared Sauna
JNH Lifestyles 2 Person Far Infrared Sauna is a futuristic body soothing device that uses ultraviolet technology to dissipate heat, which is then absorbed into the user’s body in a cool and gentle way. The frame is made from 100% high-grade Canadian wood with no extra chemical preservatives, as such the heat one receives is safe and free from contaminants that may otherwise cause health problems.
JNH comes equipped with a Double Wall Insulation system for an improved heat insulation experience, with this technology you can easily fit your sauna into tight spaces without worrying about insulation or heat expansion.
JNH Lifestyles 2 Person Far Infrared Sauna Pros and Cons
1. It has a transparent see-through door that’s designed using a robust safety glass that can withstand high temperatures within the cabin, this material also provides enhanced visibility from within the sauna itself.
2. Easy assemble. In order to use your system all that’s required is buckling up the panels and switching on the electric cable, the unit is also simple to breakdown and transport to any convenient location of choice whether indoors or outdoors. You can use it at any place or time without worrying about eavesdroppers, the level of privacy that this sauna offers is simply phenomenal.
3. It comes fitted with a set of premium sound systems and an amplifier that’s typically connected via the 3.5 millimeter auxiliary plug, also included is a volume rocker system and an on/off switch which works well with all portable sound devices.
4. The LED Lights are longlasting meaning that you can use your digital thermal set for several years without worrying about breakdowns, in fact research shows that this product is 50% more cost-effective than your typical home lightbulb.
5. It has a Digital Control Panel equipped with an automatic control unit that allows you to regulate temperature and overall duration of use, also included is a 5yr warranty cover on all parts that make up the machine-including speakers and audio.
6. It aids in weight loss. The heat produced by infrared sauna will cause your body temperature to surge, something that triggers your heart rate to shoot the same way that it would do when exercising. When the body is tuned to work harder so as to lower core temperatures or sustain its heart rate, it would burn up more calories thus resulting in faster weight loss. In fact, a 30min infrared sauna session can burn up to 600 calories.
I. It takes quite some time to get warm and you just have to wait till the unit is warm enough before stepping in.
II. Since the unit is made from timber, one gets the feeling that it’s somewhat unsteady and can topple over at any time with a simple push.
III. Infrared technology has its own shortcomings, for instance, some scientists are of the opinion that when used for extended periods of time it can cause cancer.
JNH is a user-friendly infrared therapy tab with adjustable wavelengths that give one maximum control of the entire heating experience. The lowest level is believed to be good for healing wounds and fostering immune function. On the other hand, middle electromagnetic range is ideal for fostering amicable muscle tone and mental relaxation. It’s also a safe and easy way of promoting detoxification through sweating.