Ironman Infrared Sauna boosts your immune system by improving your blood circulation from your feet with its radiant heat floor as it increases the core temperature of the body to help you relax and improve your well-being. Made from Canadian hemlock wood, this Ironman Sauna meets all the safety standards.
It warms up immediately within 15 minutes and heats up to 140 degrees Fahrenheit. Sauna’s heat originates both from a carbon infrared heated plate mounted on the wall and from in-floor radiant heat system. The temperature setting can be easily adjusted through a digital control panel.
This Ironman sauna features an integrated stereo sound system with audio connection which allows you to listen to your favorite music by hooking up with iPod or MP3.
Rejuvenate your mind and body by simply resting your feet on the tempered glass floor panel as the in-floor radiant heat system provides you with soothing, gentle heat penetrating your body to help improve your blood circulation.
After warming up for 10 minutes, the heat energy which ascends from the floor flows continuously and blends well with the upper carbon heater’s heat allowing for even distribution.
Ironman Infrared Sauna has an On/Off switch separate from the main control panel so you can use it separately. The tampered in-floor glass top surface is waterproof, easy to clean, frosted and textured to give you safe access and prevents you from slipping.
Assembly takes approximately 45 to 60 minutes for two persons. It includes ceiling and floor vents allowing for air circulation.
Let’s Look at Features of the Ironman Sauna
- Two-person indoor sauna perfect for smaller rooms or an apartment/condo
- Heats up to 140 degrees using wall-mounted carbon heat system
- In-floor radiant heat system helps to soothe and rejuvenate feet and entire body
- Canadian hemlock construction inside and out for beauty and durability
- Wooden bench offers comfort and a professional look
- Stereo sound system features audio hookup for an MP3 player or iPod to incorporate your favorite sounds into the sauna experience
- Separate on/off switch allows you to turn the sauna on or off from inside
- Backed by 2-year warranty; assembly requires 2 people and takes about an hour
- Oversize 28-inch wide tempered-glass door for excellent heat retention and energy-efficient operation
- Infrared in-floor radiant heating provides even heat distribution
- Easy-reach digital control panel; built-in sound system with iPod connection
- ETL/CETL certified to meet all required safety standards
- Tempered-glass surfaces are waterproof and easy to clean for hassle-free maintenance
- Floor and ceiling vents provide proper air circulation
- Multilayer protective heater covers for safety
- Ironman Sauna dimensions : 36 x 42 x 74 inches (LxWxH)
- Weight: 211 pounds
- Warranty: 2 years limited
Ironman 2 Person Infrared Sauna Reviews
There are few online reviews available for Ironman Sauna and the pleased buyers commented that it takes just about 10 minutes to sweat at 116 degree which is very similar to a big sauna room and you feel totally refreshed after using it. The glass door is very heavy so it takes two men to lift, but assembling is not bad.
Remember to turn on the electric switch box before you close up the sauna. The Ironman 2 person infrared sauna is a breeze to put together and the detail of construction were smooth and parts fit together nicely. The unit works great and plugs into a regular 120VAC 15A outlet. It’s great for relaxing after work or before bed. For the downside, there is no heater in the front of this home infrared sauna . The stripping/insulation around the glass door don’t make solid contact with the glass. This causes the unit to take longer to heat up.
You have to make some minor adjustments to get the door to press up against the insulation and make a good heat-proof seal. Everything went as labeled accept for the MP3 stand. The door-keeper device slides off on occasion. The heat is not like the heat from lava rocks, which can be good or bad.
Ironman Infrared Sauna is not widely reviewed which is not surprising as it belongs to products with approximately a thousand of dollars price tag. There are reported minor construction design flaws but the impressed buyers stated that it is generally an awesome product to have at home.
It refreshes the mind and body and gives you the benefits of using a big commercial sauna, yet in the privacy and comfort of your own home.
The Ironman 2 Person Infrared Sauna is currently unavailable. You can find other products on Amazon here.