Does The DYNAMIC Alicante 1 to 2-Person Far Infrared Sauna Meet Its Sales Promises?
The DYNAMIC Alicante 1 to 2-Person Far Infrared Sauna is an attractive at-home sauna that uses 4 dynamic bio-ceramic heaters to provide a soothing environment. It has a simple construction, a bench, a window and a digital control panel.
There is also the chance to listen to music through the MP3 Aux connection and strong lighting. This should be everything that buyers need. Is this the case or is there an important omission in the design.
What advantages have buyers appreciated when testing out this DYNAMIC Far Infrared Sauna?
One of the most interesting elements of the product description for this sauna is the approach to the capacity. Rather than try and sell this as a 3-person option for more social occasions, they call it an “oversized 1-2 person” unit. This suggests a place for relaxation and detox where users can stretch out and enjoy the features. There are positive comments about the quality of the music system, the lighting used and the heat generated from the unit.
This experience means that single occupants or couples can really have a beneficial session. Many use it before bed to relax themselves and help them sleep. Others will be able to use it for pain relief and general detoxification because of the quality of the infrared waves from the heaters.
Another important benefit of this model is the use of materials. This sauna is made from natural reforested Canadian Hemlock that has a warm, inviting look while ensuring great insulation. It is energy efficient, something that is aided by the fact that the temperature does not go above 130F.
This material is also designed to be easy to fit together, with the promise that assembly takes no longer than 45 minutes. Some even say it took just 30. Furthermore, the unit has a large glass door to see outside and increase the sense of space.
What disadvantages have been mentioned in buyer reviews for this DYNAMIC Alicante 1-2 Person Far Infrared Sauna?
It is clear that problems are hard to come by with this product. At the time of writing, 83% of users had awarded the product 5 stars and the remaining 17% went with 4 stars. There are no major complaints about the design, function or set-up.
There is the minor issue of the bench not feeling as secure as some would have liked, but this can be easily rectified. There is also the warning that the pars come in a heavy box, so it may need to be unpacked and moved in pieces to the area of installation.
Summary: does this all mean that the DYNAMIC Alicante Sauna is highly recommendable?
This lack of negative reviews shows that there is a lot to love with this system. It is refreshing to see a sauna that is realistic about its claims and focus on the benefits of what can be provided. It is best used a 1 person model or for couples and there is plenty of room to enjoy the high heat, comfortable space, music and other features. This experience, the results and the initial set-up show that this DYNAMIC sauna really is a 5 star product for many from start to finish.
Find more reviews about the DYNAMIC SAUNAS AMZ-DYN-9101-01 Alicante 1 to 2-Person Far Infrared Sauna on Amazon here.